We provide parsed WHOIS data of recently expiring domains as daily downloads. Each day you will receive recently expiring domain names, along with it's whois record containing contact details (Name, Email, Phone & more) of the domain owner, whenever available. You also get instant access to database of previous 10 days when you subscribe.
Recently expiring Domains service provides a customizable plan to receive daily lists of domains that have been recently expiring along with their Whois data. In addition to this, there are other options to choose from based on your business needs.
Benefits of Expiring Domains
- Get daily downloads. You can download a sample from here. Click here
- Get more than 100,000 Recently Expiring Domains per day.
- Get key data points for domains including Registrant name, organization, e-mail address, registration address, registrar information, creation date, expiration date, updated date, domain availability, domain age, and much more.
- All the Whois information is well parsed and normalized to a consistent format for easy integration with your business processes.
- WHOIS Database can be downloaded in Excel Format with .zip compression.
Subscribe today for just $80/month
Frequently Asked Questions
What's in the WHOIS?
The WHOIS database is a searchable list of every single domain currently registered in the world. To find out who owns a particular domain name, all you have to do is type it into the box of whois lookup.
How is the Complete Whois Database collected?
Each time a domain name's WHOIS information is fetched through our Whois Lookup API, it's record is stored into our complete whois database. Domain names that are not registered or records containing empty whois information are discarded and never enters our complete database. We only store records which contain valid whois data of the domain name.
In which format will I receive the download file?
You will get ZIP files containing all the WHOIS records in CSV format. Please download sample file which is taken from the complete whois database.
Can I get daily database of newly registered ccTLD domains?
Most of the ccTLD registrars (including .IN, .UK, .AU) do not publish the list of newly registered domain names. So we are unable to provide you a daily database of newly registered ccTLD domains at this time.
How many day's whois database will I get to download?
You will be able to download daily whois database of previous 10 days. In total, you will get access to the whois data of all the domain names that were registered within last 1 month. Each day's database is separated into a single ZIP file.
If you still have any questions, please contact us at